رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَهَبْ لِي مُلْكًا لا يَنْبَغِي لأحَدٍ مِنْ بَعْدِي إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْوَهَّابُ


"Ya Rabb-ku, ampunilah aku, dan anugerahkanlah kepadaku kerajaan, yang tidak dimiliki oleh seorangpun juga sesudahku, sesungguhnya Engkaulah Yang Maha pemberi’."

Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

”Allah Almighty said “I am as My servant expects Me to be. I am with him if he remembers Me. If he remembers Me to himself, I would remember him to Myself. And if he remembers Me in a gathering, I would remember him in a gathering, which is even better. And if My servant draws near to Me by a hand’s span, I would draw near to him by an arm’s length and if he draws near to Me by an arm’s length, I would draw near to him by a fathom’s length. And if My servant comes to me walking, I would go to him speeding.” (Al-Bukhari)